Difference between revisions of "Changelog"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
=== 1.1.0 (2019-02-11) ===
=== 1.1.0 (2019-02-11) ===
Revision as of 00:05, 6 April 2020
LOGIN-EXTwasn't working any more (#131)
- MW 1.32 introduced a new
.toctogglespanthat needed to be hidden in
- namespace logic fixed (#130) – thanks to RibShark!
- hardcoded URL in TweekiTemplate (#128) – thanks to ajquick!
- remove deprecated translator->translate()
- Replace deprecated wfRunHooks()
- Fix for IconWatch
$wgTweekiSkinUseIconWatchconfiguration parameter and the possibility to manage the watchlist via a star icon (navigational element
- File and directory structure was changed to be similar to Vector's
- Font Awesome updated to v5.7.1
- Replacement of editsection links was applied to other skins as well
- critical: XSS vulnerability in search box (#104) – thanks to npdoty for reporting and providing a patch!
- Replacement of deprecated hook for edit section links
- CSS fixes for breadcrumbs
- Links in headers were unintentionally removed
- Problems with RTL in navigation
- Support for using MediaWiki's standard table of contents at the top of the page
- Custom edit section links are no longer invasive and optional now
- Additional Body Classes configuration option
- Support for Bootstrap carousels
TOOLBOX-EXTnavigational element including link to the site's recent changes
- How-to for standard TOC added
- configuration option and messages for customized edit section links added/amended
- How-to for adding custom CSS updated
- Code examples for Carousels
TOOLBOX-EXTadded to list of navigational elements
- Scrollspy should work now also in Safari and Chrome
- Configuration for hiding of navigational elements has been rewritten to use associative arrays.
- Hiding via hook has now been properly implemented.
- The username in the personal dropdown now has it's own span element and class
.tweeki-usernamethat can be used for styling or hiding
__NUMBERED HEADINGS__Magic Word had been included to allow for fine grained control of automatic heading numbering
- Use the
<TOC />tag to place a copy of the table of contents anywhere on your page.
- Documentation for configuration options for hiding of navigational elements updated
- How-to for using an image as logo added
- Footer Examples added
- Documentation for SkinTweekiCheckVisibility hook added
- navigational element
EDIT-EXTshould work now also in subnav and all other places than sidebar
- breakpoint for sidebar was wrong
- path for bootstrap-theme was fixed, should now work again (it's loaded by default)
$wgTweekiSkinCustomizedBootstrapshould work again
$wgTweekiImagePageTOCTabshas been renamed to
- footer reconfiguration after tab toggling
- Offsets and widths for the main layout can now be configured.
- Setup for tweeki.thai-land.at added
- Setup for skriptenforum.net added
- Documentation for Tooltips added
- Documentation for Grids added
- requires MediaWiki 1.25+ now (extension registration)
- Bootstrap updated to v3.3.7
- Font Awesome updated to v4.6.3