Here you can find all messages (and their defaults) that can be easily customized by editing the respective pages:
- Class to be used for the main Bootstrap grid. Should be either
container(fixed width, maximum at 1170px) or
container-fluid(to use the full screen width).
You can customize the general appearance for all of the following with these system messages:
Tweeki-ELEMENT-btnclass: btn btn-primary
- Class for the produced buttons.
- HTML element to be used as a wrapper.
Tweeki-ELEMENT-wrapperclass: btn-group btn-block
- Class for the wrapper element.
- Class for the dropdown
- Content of the 'brand' link. You can also use a image, e.g. set the content of the message to
File:MYFILE.png(without brackets) and costumize size and positioning for
- Content of the left side of the navbar.
- Content of the right side of the navbar.
Tweeki-navbar-class: navbar navbar-default navbar-fixed-top navbar-expand-lg fixed-top navbar-light bg-light
- Classes to use for the navbar. For further possibilities see http://getbootstrap.com/components/#navbar
- Content of the sub navigation. Set to '-' to not show a sub navigation.
Tweeki-subnav-class: navigation nav nav-pills pull-right justify-content-end
- Classes to use for the subnavigation. For further possibilities see http://getbootstrap.com/components/#nav
- Content of the left sidebar.
- Content of the right sidebar.
- Add custom elements before or after the default content or replace the default content alltogether.
- Additional content for the footer - will be placed between the standard text footers and the icon footers. The element's name to use for the hiding mechanisms provided by Tweeki is
Tweeki-footer-class: footer-sticky bg-light
- Classes to use for the footer. Add your own classes or use Tweeki's standard classes
footer-sticky(footer will only be fixed at the bottom if the page content is smaller than the height of the screen) or
footer-fixed(footer will always be fixed).
Edit Section Link
You can customize the appearance of the edit section button with system messages (if
wgTweekiSkinCustomEditSectionLink is set to
true). You can also use customized CSS to change aligning etc. Tweeki's default button should look like this and will only be shown when hovering over the section's headline:
You could easily change it to something like this – Edit Section – by using the following messages:
- Text for the edit section link
- Classes to use for the edit section link
Tweeki-editsection-icon: <span class='fa fa-pen'></span>
- Icon to insert into the edit section link
Tweeki-login: Login / Create Account
- Text used for the login link.
Tweeki-toolbox: <span class='fa fa-cog'></span>
- Custom link content for toolbox dropdown. (you can also use an icon, e.g.
<span class='glyphicon glyphicon-cog'></span>)
Tweeki-edit-ext: Edit $1
- Text for the EDIT-EXT button
Prefs-tweeki-advanced: Advanced features
- Heading for the preferences
Prefs-tweeki-advanced-desc: Show advanced features
- Descriptive Text for the advanced features option in the preferences.
Prefs-tweeki-advanced-help: Some features that you might know from other MediaWiki installations have possibly been hidden by the administrator in order not to confuse the average user. Set this option to show them.
- Help Text for the advanced features option in the preferences.
- Name of the skin.
Tweeki-skin-desc: A skin based on Bootstrap
- Description of the skin.
Tweeki-toc-top: to top
- Text for the 'to top' link in the TOC.